Hotel Executive Chef Resume
Here is the Hotel Executive Chef Resume example:
1449 Hardman Road
Brattleboro, VT 5301
Job Objective To obtain employment as a Hotel Executive Chef.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in cooking and food management in luxury hotels
- Deep knowledge of existing trends and techniques in culinary for fine dining
- Profound knowledge of cooking techniques in Food and beverages
- Familiarity with rules and regulations stated by health department
- Thorough understanding about liquor related laws and regulations
- Proficient in using food ingredients through appropriate cooking procedure following standard recipes
- Ability to monitor large kitchen staff and attain goals within assigned time
- Ability to organize and conduct meeting and give menu briefing
- Ability to uphold effective communication amongst line staff and Director
- Ability to create upscale and innovative recipes and menus
Hotel Executive Chef
Highgate Hotels, Brattleboro, VT
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised food production procedures at every stage.
- Ensured quality and taste consistency in all food items mentioned in menu.
- Maintained smooth cooking and service operations and maximized productivity keeping desired quality.
- Anticipated food pricing, consumption and purchase of raw materials.
- Developed menus by meticulously selective and creating recipes.
- Developed and implemented standards established for kitchen .
- Ensured clean, sanitized kitchen in adherence with health laws stated by local, state, federal and OSHA.
- Supervised complete kitchen operations in alliance with other Departments.
Hotel Executive Chef
Millenium Hotels, Brattleboro, VT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Updated immediate manager on all issues seeking his/her notice.
- Coordinated and supervised every aspect in kitchen in regard to loss prevention.
- Wrote and submitted mandatory reports as required on time.
- Supervised food preparation and presentation in terms of quality.
- Monitored routine kitchen operations meticulously including cooking workstations.
- Responded to complaints given by guests efficiently and effectively.
- Ensured at all Hotel’s outlets SOP was complied thoroughly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated