Kitchen Clerk Resume
Here is the Kitchen Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
Marcus Hook, PA 19061
Job Objective To secure the position of Kitchen Clerk that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Wallet Corporation, Marcus Hook, PA
May 2004 – Present
- Ensured to verify quantity and quality of foodstuffs issued to kitchen.
- Managed to weighs and measures foodstuffs.
- Managed distribution of all foodstuffs ensuring appropriate usage.
- Prepared inventory of foodstuffs on hand in kitchen.
- Prepared all menu items according to quantity menus.
- Adhered and ensured to maintain proper hygiene standards.
Spice Corp, Marcus Hook, PA
March 2002– April 2004
- Ensured the customer gets the desired taste of his choice from the dish.
- Demonstrated to mix and cook specialty dishes and delicate foods.
- Managed to figure food cost and records on daily food cost sheet.
- Ensured to check food and supplies coming in and maintained inventories.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with modern methods and equipment used in the preparation of food in large quantities.
- Ability to prepare different kind of dishes
- Ability to prepare and cook food in large quantities
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to coordinate between customers and kitchen staff
Associate Degree in Communications
Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated