Lead Line Cook Resume Example
Here is the Lead Line Cook Resume example:
1389 Green Acres Road
Rocky Mount, NC 27801
Job Objective To secure the position of Lead Line Cook in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of food preparation, production and management in a food service line environment
- Deep knowledge of establishedfood handling, storage and safety guidelines
- Outstanding knowledge of culinary terms, cooking techniques and health codes
- Familiarity with team management and customer service practices
- Ability to operate and maintain a variety of knives and kitchen appliances
- Ability to communicate with all customers and coworkers, in a helpful manner
Lead Line Cook
Grill Concepts Inc., Rocky Mount, NC
August 2012 – Present
- Followed standardized recipes and produced food items accordingly.
- Cooked, arranged, and presented high quality food, in a timely fashion.
- Markeddate information, attached label and stocked food in a proper manner.
- Set up and restocked kitchen line prior to cooking food.
- Cleaned and organized all kitchen workstations and storage areas.
- Followed kitchen opening and closing procedures and adhered to proper food handling and safety guidelines.
Lead Line Cook
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino, Rocky Mount, NC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared and cooked food items based on customers’requirements.
- Cleaned and sanitized kitchen premises and food service line.
- Interpreted and followed food safety practices throughout the kitchen.
- Completed company-sponsored trainings and took part in incentive programs.
- Oversaw and maintained a safe kitchen area, according to specified company standards.
- Provided high quality of culinary service to all customers and ensured their satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated