Meat Processor Resume
Here is the Meat Processor Resume example:
4001 Kildeer Drive
Delaware, OH 43015
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Meat Processor in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in cutting and processing, packaging meats as per client specifications
- Profound knowledge of weights, measurement process, and specialized slaughtering methods
- Operational knowledge of knives, butchering machinery, and meat scale
- Familiarity with all types of meats such as beef, chicken, and lamb
- to maintain portion and quality of all meat cuts, efficiently
- Ability to order, store, and rotate stock of raw meat materials
Wayne Farms LLC, Delaware, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Received, checked, and stored all raw and fresh meat deliveries.
- Processed customer order and prepared cuts of meat, carefully.
- Measured, packaged, and labeled all meat pieces as per customer orders.
- Rotated meat products and maintained their proper temperature to avoid spoilage.
- Trained and directed all assigned subordinate meat cutters and wrappers.
- Interpreted and complied with established safety, sanitation, and handling regulations.
Meijer, Inc., Delaware, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Ordered, examined, and stored all fresh and raw meat deliveries.
- Produced, weighed, wrapped, tagged, and priced all meat pieces.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records of meat ordered and meat cuts sold.
- Placed and displayed all meat cuts and related products in display counter, properly.
- Cleaned, sanitized, and maintained all assigned equipments and work premises, properly.
- Interpreted and adhered to OSHA safety regulations and FDA food handling and storage guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Meat Processing and Food Safety
Simmons College, Boston, MA