Offshore Cook Resume Example
Here is the Offshore Cook Resume example:
1590 Summit Park Avenue
Birmingham, MI 48011
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as an Offshore Cook where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing food preparation and catering services to passengers and crew of vessel
- Profound knowledge ofingredient preparation, cooking methods and various galley work
- Outstanding knowledge of workplace safety and customer service practices
- Familiarity with company regulations related to personal hygiene
- Ability to work with kitchen staff in a collaborative and productive manner
- Ability to prepare and provide high quality tasty food items
Thomas Marine Associates, Birmingham, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and provided menu consisting of healthy and balanced food.
- Prepared and served all menu-based items safely and efficiently.
- Cooked and served appropriate quantities of food itemsbased on menu and number of people present.
- Ordered and stocked all food materials and related supplies and maintained their stock levels.
- Adhered to health and hygiene standards and maintained cleanliness of work area.
- Detected and reported malfunctioning equipments to the chief steward.
Paul May and Associates, Birmingham, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned and developed menu based on food season and local food availability.
- Prepared and utilized various food ingredients and raw materials in appropriate quantities.
- Prepared, cooked and served different types of meals in a timely manner.
- Ordered, procured and documented inventory supplies and controlled their stock levels.
- Stored and maintained all condiments and beverages, in a safe and proper manner.
- Cleaned and organized galley area and mess hall and maintained hygienicenvironment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Beverage Management
Covenant College, Lookout Mountain, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated