Personal Chef Resume
Here is the Personal Chef Resume example:
3179 Evergreen Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Job Objective To obtain the position of Personal Chef with your organization where my superior culinary knowledge and skills will be an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working in large scale foodservice operations
- Profound knowledge of varied food ingredients and apposite combination
- Deep knowledge of standard recipes, food varieties and apt plating arrangements
- Skilled at working solely as well as in group
- Ability to cook food as per desired taste yet keep close watch at dietary needs
- Ability to offer high productivity at routine business atmosphere having deep consideration for high quality
Aspen Valley Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared menus every week and month and sent for employer’s consent.
- Ensured food was hygienic and tasteful.
- Prepared and presented meals on time as instructed by employer.
- Ensured kitchen inventory is well stocked and grocery buying happens on scheduled time.
- Enacted responsibility to know taste of every family member and accordingly prepared food.
- Conversed nutritional aspect of food to comply with required dietary necessities.
- Cooked and worked in kitchen in agreement with rest of employees to prepare and plate meals on time.
ARIA Resort & Casino, Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Planned and worked in adherence to upcoming events at employer’s home.
- Managed entire food production in residence kitchen itself.
- Ensured kitchen is maintain dirt free and utterly clean.
- Maintained all equipments in kitchen absolutely clean, well polished and in running condition.
- Ensured to make timey requisitions and procurement of food ingredients.
- Monitored and administered work of employees working in kitchen.
- Prepared meals high on nutritional value following every family member’s dietary requirements.
- Designed and prepared menu creatively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Bryant & Stratton College, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated