Pizza Cook Resume Example
Here is the Pizza Cook Resume example:
3042 Radford Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Job Objective Seeking a Pizza Cook position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of preparation, baking and garnishing of pizza items
- Deep knowledge of professional cooking techniques and HACCP standards
- Operational knowledge of using sharp knives, utensils, and hot plates
- Familiarity with estimating and mixing ingredients and following recipes
- Ability to handle and complete large number of pizza orders
- Ability to communicate with all customers in a positive manner
Broadway Pizza, Louisville, KY
August 2012 – Present
- Measured and mixed ingredients to prepare dough based on pizza recipe specifications.
- Cooked, baked and garnished all pizzas and bakery items in an effective manner.
- Examined, stored and dated foodstuffs and rotated them on a regular basis.
- Prepared and maintained food-production related records, accurately.
- Ordered and purchased all required food and non-food supplies, in a timely manner.
- Cleaned and organized workstations and equipments and adhered to HACCP standards.
Shakey’s Pizza Restaurant, Louisville, KY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Measured and mixed all ingredients in correct amounts to prepare high quality pizza.
- Garnished, checked and corrected flavor of pizza products, as required.
- Operated pizza ovens and cooking equipments in a safe and proper manner.
- Requisitioned foodstuffs and non-food supplies and maintained their inventory levels.
- Cleaned and sanitized work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Complied with food quality control procedures and maintained food productivity at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated