Restaurant Baker Resume
Here is the Restaurant Baker Resume example:
1559 Cantebury Drive
New York, NY 10013
Job Objective Seeking a Restaurant Baker position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of preparation and display of bakery products in a restaurant setting
- Extensive knowledge of baking process and restaurant operations
- Commendable knowledge of all Company policies and procedures
- Familiarity with using computer and basic software programs
- Ability to manage and complete all tasks, efficiently and on time
- Ability to comply with uniform code and grooming standards, diligently
Nickles Bakery, Inc., New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted order list and planned the baking sequence to meet all orders.
- Prepared and baked various bakery products, in a timely manner.
- Organized, labeled, and dated all trays having baked items, in a correct manner.
- Set up, cleaned, and maintained all product display cases and shelves.
- Cleaned and sanitized food preparation areas, equipments, and utensils.
- Maintained food safety standards and adhered to established food storage procedures.
Giant Eagle, New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed Bakery Production Chart and prepared all required quantities of baked products, on time.
- Produced, labeled, dated, and displayed all bakery products, properly.
- Stored, rotated, and restocked all ingredients and food supplies, to prevent wastage and shortage.
- Cleaned and maintained bakery carts, food stations, and related equipments.
- Followed proper food handling procedures and complied with safety standards.
- Maintained food inventories and set up food stations prior to preparation of items.
Bachelor’s Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts
Barnard College, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated