Restaurant Hostess Resume Example
Here is the Restaurant Hostess Resume example:
2563 Oakmound Road
Wood Dale, IL 60191
Job Objective To pursue a position of Restaurant Hostess in which my customer service and interpersonal skills can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing banqueting services at restaurant
- Deep knowledge of restaurant policies
- Exceptional knowledge of customer service operations
- Familiarity with operation and maintenance of food service equipment
- Amazing ability to resolve customer concerns
- Immense ability to answer customer calls promptly
- Outstanding ability to work in flexible schedules as per business demands
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Gannon’s Restaurant, Wood Dale, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained restaurant clean and safe.
- Assigned service stations to servers.
- Assisted servers in cleaning and bussing tables.
- Ensured that menu cards are in good conditions.
- Performed inspections to identify any maintenance problems.
- Followed proper telephone etiquette.
- Handled cash register when needed.
- Managed reservations and cancellations as per restaurant standards.
Montcalm Restaurant, Wood Dale, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Greeted and escorted customers to tables.
- Presented menu cards to customers and obtained their orders.
- Coordinated with kitchen staffs and servers to provide prompt services to customers.
- Assisted in menu planning activities.
- Handled all customer reservations in an efficient manner.
- Worked with Manager to plan and organize parties.
- Assisted in making seating arrangements as per customer preferences.
- Maintained daily shift records for submission to management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant Management
Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated