Restaurant Worker Resume
Here is the Restaurant Worker Resume example:
2793 Rocket Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Job Objective Searching for the chance to enhance my skills as a Restaurant Worker and broaden my experience by filling the position of Restaurant Worker being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong ability to handle the role of cashier
- Exceptional ability to listen to directions and follow all instructions
- Uncommon ability to carry and lift 25 to 60 pounds
- Excellent customer and Public Relations Skills
- Good understanding of basic sanitation requirements
- Familiarity with food handling, personal hygiene, sanitation and equipment safety
- Good problem solving skills
CKE Restaurants, Minneapolis, MN
February 2005 – Present
- Welcomed guests politely and provided needed information.
- Placed food orders into kitchen.
- Served guests and delivered food and beverages.
- Prepared and set up meal and cleaned tables.
- Provided services and complied with sanitary standards.
- Understood kitchen events and stayed current on offers.
Zaxbys Restaurant, Minneapolis, MN
August 2000 – January 2005
- Prepared food as required in daily meal.
- Prepared several food items and desserts for dinner.
- Operated and monitored food preparation equipments and appliances.
- Placed various food orders and performed other assigned duties.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Appalachian State University, Boone, NC