Saute Chef Resume
Here is the Saute Chef Resume example:
2243 Don Jackson Lane
Southfield, MI 48075
Job Objective A challenging position as Saute Chef where my skills and abilities will be used to enhance the growth and reputation of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of large scale fast paced restaurant
- Deep knowledge of trends related to quality, quantity and plating food production
- Operational knowledge of upholding consistency in quality and taste
- Proficient in various kinds of knives and professional kitchen equipments
- Skilled at dealing with customers efficiently keeping amicable relations
- Ability to perform optimally within time constraints
- Ability to prioritize activities to attain given deadlines
Pei Wei Asian Diner, Inc, Southfield, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Used high end market and BRU Grill standard cooking procedures and plating styles.
- Ensured to comply with all established processes of food and kitchen hygiene and safety.
- Executed apt timing of tickets generated and supervised food production working in team.
- Established cooking work areas adhering guidelines from restaurant management.
- Cooked all food products complying standards of safety, hygiene and health keeping with time schedules.
- Procured and stored all food ingredients as required during different shift operations.
- Worked on more tasks as requested and assigned by Executive Chef.
Riverside Hotel, Southfield, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Cooked different varieties of non-vegetarian items using meat, poultry and seafood.
- Used all kitchen equipments like fryers, grills, broilers and ovens.
- Ensured to keep cooking work stations cleaned and properly sanitized.
- Maintained all equipments used in kitchen appropriately clean and sanitized before closing food production.
- Followed precise side-activities and assured continuance of kitchen operation without any delays.
- Cooked and presented appropriately all food items on menu following instructions from Chef.
- Prepared menu items according to set levels during night service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
National American University, Rapid City, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated