School Cook Resume
Here is the School Cook Resume example:
2355 Hanifan Lane
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective A talented School Cook with great skills and experience looking for a job in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in preparation, cooking and serving meals in school cafeteria
- Immense knowledge of kitchen safety, sanitation practices and personal hygiene standards
- Extensive knowledge of inventory ordering,food management and budgeting
- Familiarity with use and upkeep of cooking utensils and equipments
- Ability to meet government-specified nutritional requirements for children
- Ability to estimate and utilize correct amount of ingredients to produce large quantity of food
Pomptonian Food Service, Atlanta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Plannedand implemented menu consisting of nutritious and cost-effective meals for students.
- Prepared and served food to students, in an age appropriate manner.
- Cooked and provided specialized meals for children with food allergies.
- Produced and catered specialty menu itemsfor school banquets, field trips and picnics.
- Cleaned and organized kitchen area, utensils and equipments.
- Generated required reports and completed necessary forms, in a timely manner.
Santa Rosa City Schools, Atlanta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined and produced varied menus featuring healthy and appetizing food items.
- Cooked, produced and served food in school cafeteria, in a timely manner.
- Prepared and maintained daily records of food served and grocery lists.
- Ordered, documented and maintained inventory of required food and non-food supplies.
- Washed utensils and cleaned kitchen area to ensure hygienic environment.
- Complied with health &safety standards and followed nutritional guidelines as specified by government.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Regis University, Denver, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated