Executive Sous Chef Resume Example
Here is the Executive Sous Chef Resume example:
2558 Deer Ridge Drive
Montclair, NJ 7042
Job Objective Looking for an Executive Sous Chef position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in convention banqueting services
- Immense knowledge of planning, preparation and presentation of food
- Huge knowledge of prime equipments and knives used in kitchen
- Proficient in labor and food cost controlling methods
- Skilled at planning and developing menu in allocated budget deadlines
- Ability to assist line cooks and sous chef in hour of need
- Ability to meet given time deadlines for complete food service processes
Executive Sous Chef
Celebrity Cruises, Montclair, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored food quality at all production phases and accordingly analyzed cost.
- Managed to work within given budget and followed all company procedures and policies meticulously.
- Adhered to every standard operations procedure as stated by corporate office.
- Established procedures and ways to provide training to cooking staff as per respective responsibility area.
- Ensured to uphold food requisition and controlled wastage of food.
- Inspected for cleanliness, food quality and safety at every allocated food outlet.
- Ensured to comply accurately with cooking procedures, recipes and details as stated by corporate office.
Executive Sous Chef
Royal Caribbean Cruises, Montclair, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated workstation assembly for subsequent shift for meal preparation.
- Ensured to have workstations and food storage areas clean and operations before each shift.
- Adhered to HACCP and USPH methods for cleanliness and sanitation.
- Supervised performance of staff and workstations operations for compliance with laid down procedures.
- Coordinated with Executive Chef to plan, design and develop menu requirements, serving measures, guest remarks.
- Provided required on-the-job coaching and mentoring to team to improve existing performance.
- Motivated team members to perform to best of their ability
- Trained and supervised chefs and cooks for apt skills and talent
- Maintained reasonable prices of food items without compromising quality, taste and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Tarrant County College, Fort Worth, TX
Executive Sous Chef Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated