Thai Chef Resume
Here is the Thai Chef Resume example:
305 Johnny Lane
Waukesha, WI 53186
Job Objective Looking for a Thai Chef position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in Thai cuisine preparation in restaurant
- Profound knowledge of food ingredients used in Thai cooking
- Sound knowledge of every facet of Thai food cooking procedures and exclusive techniques
- Proficient in Thai food and classic Royal Thai cuisine preparations
- Skilled at alluring carving of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Ability to read, converse and write in Thai Language
- Ability to cook exclusive food items for guests having specific food intolerances and allergies
Morgans Hotel Group, Waukesha, WI
August 2007 – Present
- Planned, organized and cooked full course meals along with individual food dishes.
- Outlined menus, tried new recipes with novel choice of spices.
- Assured good quality and apt quantity of served food item.
- Educated staff in cooking, presenting and handling of food.
- Placed orders for food ingredients and required cooking equipments.
- Managed and monitored performance of kitchen staff along with helpers.
- Used effectually all specialized equipments in kitchen.
- Managed Thai food inventory and maintained necessary food supplies and equipments records.
Pinehurst Resort, Waukesha, WI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Directed, prepared authentic Thai food and other cooking activities.
- Developed menus with implementation of new Thai cuisine preparation procedures and equipments.
- Monitored work of Sous Chef and other staff members to assure best possible food operations quality.
- Complied with food production and presentation standards from Chy Thai Cuisine.
- Facilitated in budget and payroll expenditure control as necessary.
- Ensured to be at par with staffing and sufficient food ingredients supply.
- Supervised seasonings as per taste of Thai cuisine, portion control and plating of food items.
- Provided assistance to Chefs to assure apposite preparation with respect to taste and keep up with delivery time.
- Verified and organized use of fresh products along with dry storage food ingredients used in Thai food preparation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated