Assistant Customer Service Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Customer Service Manager Resume example:
3822 Woodbridge Lane
Detroit, MI 48207
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Assistant Customer Service Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing optimal customer services in service industry
- Huge knowledge of operating structure and products
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Immense ability manage work in a fast paced environment and prioritize work
- Exceptional ability to maintain relationship with clients and staff
- Proficient in managing work according to deadlines
Assistant Customer Service Manager
GDKN Corporation, Detroit, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Managed and responded to all emails and telephone inquiries and made required follow ups.
- Maintained records of all customer contacts and responses.
- Ensured optimal levels of customer service standards and provided support to various stores.
- Administered and gathered customer service compliments, collated it to be submitted to district manager.
- Prepared features for company newsletter and selected service awards.
- Participated on all ecommerce related activities and identified issues.
- Coordinated with various departments and resolved complex service problems.
Customer Service Supervisor
Netflix, Detroit, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided training to customer service members.
- Evaluated employee works and provided consistent feedback to all.
- Maintained employee personnel records, prioritized and reviewed work.
- Managed customer support operations and ensure effective working of all services.
- Ensured compliance to all organization policies and procedures.
- Provided training to subordinates and assisted in appropriate tools and equipments.
Customer Service Specialist
Centene Corporation, Detroit, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored customer inquiries and maintained communication with customers through phone and email.
- Administered customer services call centers.
- Maintained knowledge of customer service programs and ensured effectiveness.
- Coordinated with director, developed and implemented new programs for same.
- Participated in various meetings and recommended changes customer services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Customer Care Management
Gainesville State College, Oakwood, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated