Assistant Relationship Manager Resume
Here is the Assistant Relationship Manager Resume example:
2797 Stuart Street
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Job Objective Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Assistant Relationship Manager and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in credit analysis of SBA credit and evaluated credit processes in a retail banking environment.
- Thorough knowledge of automated financial systems and processes
- Operational knowledge of GAAP
- Good understanding of accounting and the principles of financial analysis
- Deep ability to resolve all complex situations
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to perform basic math in processes
- Ability to provide logical solutions to complex situations.
- Ability to work well with other loan officers and support staff
- Ability to work with Bank clients using a high level of service quality
Assistant Relationship Manager
AmeriCredit, Gibsonia, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Provided assistance to commercial banking, interpreted all financial information for financial credit underwriting.
- Participated in various customer meetings and analyzed bank finances as per customer interest.
- Developed standardized procedures for collection and ensured continuity of processes.
- Prepared tracking spreadsheets and evaluated annual financials.
- Facilitated in collection of market trends and prepared required portfolio.
- Monitored various training programs and enhanced all skills in coordination with team leader.
- Maintained good relationships with clients and travelled to site.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal, State and local laws.
Financial Accounting Analyst
StanCorp Financial Group, Gibsonia, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered all financial and operating budgets.
- Collated data from various departments and prepared periodic reports for same.
- Analyzed all statistical data and evaluated general content of data.
- Prepared monthly and financials reports with help of management and external auditors.
- Maintained account database and bank accounts and monitored related procedures and processes.
- Managed financial data and prepared presentations using all relevant data.
CIGNA, Gibsonia, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed all loan applicants and assisted in completing all forms.
- Evaluated relationships and performed underwriting methods with credit administration.
- Documented all credit information and determined procedures with help of credit administration.
- Analyzed processes and recommended resolutions for all risks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Service Management
Las Vegas College, Las Vegas, NV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished Customer Support Engineer Example Resume Examples
- Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Examples
- Airport Customer Service Agent Resume Examples
- Answering Service Operator Resume Examples
- Appointment Coordinator Resume Examples
- Assistant Customer Service Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Front Office Manager Resume Examples
- Assurance Associate Resume Examples
- Bank Customer Service Representative Resume Examples
- Banking Customer Service Resume Examples