Call Center Manager Resume Example
Here is the Call Center Manager Resume example:
1896 Thorn Street
Mountain View, WY 82939
Job Objective To obtain a position of Call Center Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing call center, providing customer services in a healthcare and travel industry
- Exceptional knowledge of database and word processing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to train in various phone systems
- Ability to prepare reports and required correspondence
- Ability to handle season ality and fluctuations in an inbound call center
- Ability to work in a fast pace call center environment
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of non-technical instructions
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
Call Center Manager
Newell Rubbermaid, Mountain View, WY
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all call center functions and ensured efficiency in work.
- Maintained and designed reports for various call center metrics.
- Assisted in training new agents on various call center procedures.
- Administered efficient working of staff and prepared schedule for call center.
- Monitored team and evaluated call center results and ensured achievement of all performance targets.
- Coordinated with department heads and ensured effective working in all aspects of projects.
- Developed and monitored call center budgets.
- Prepared performance reports for employees to be submitted to management.
Call Center Supervisor
IKON, Mountain View, WY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed effective relationships with employees and ensured optimal levels of competency form all.
- Monitored work and ensured optimal levels of customer services to clients.
- Participated in various team meetings and ensured effectives by regularly communicating with team members.
- Ensured compliance to all procedures and departmental standards.
- Evaluated customer issues and resolved it effectively and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Prepared attendance records and payroll and documented all records.
Call Center Team Assistant
Vangent, Mountain View, WY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored service requests and ensured compliance to schedule.
- Managed databases and performed required data entry work.
- Prepared required documents for logs and submitted documents for mailing.
- Provided administrative support to various operations of call center.
Bachelor’s Degree in Customer Care Management
Western Texas College, Snyder, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated