3528 Aviation Way
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To help the company grow and expand using my experience as Call Center Specialist. Years of experience in the field helps me to improve and to help the business grow and advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in call center environment
- Excellent knowledge of PBX consoles and call center applications
- Proficient with MS Office, Windows XP, and Internet Explorer
- Familiarity with Call transfer, conference, auto dialing, speed calling, caller ID, call park, camp on, and DND
- Remarkable ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Superior Communication and excellent Customer Service Skills
Call Center Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Seton Family of Hospitals, Los Angeles, CA
- Answered, transferred, located and directed calls to the appropriate locations.
- Handled requests to place phone numbers on Do Not Disturb (DND).
- Located staff members utilizing web-based alpha messaging system.
- Monitored and initiated communication in the form of PA announcements.
- Maintained daily call schedules.
- Provided backup for PBX Call.
Call Center Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
IBM, Los Angeles, CA
- Communicated effectively and fluently.
- Maintained telephone etiquettes whilst responding to telephone calls.
- Maintained good voice levels when answering routine questions.
- Answered complex questions through research into information resources.
- Documented all customer contacts in accordance with established guidelines.
- Ensured to investigate and correct errors accurately.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, La Roche College, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated