Customer Service Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Customer Service Clerk Resume example:
11107 Avalon Blvd
Wichita, KS, 67202
Job Objective To obtain a Customer Service Clerk position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Customer Service Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Nutritional Resources Inc., Wichita, KS
- Performed NGL and TGMS contract filing and prepared contractual documents for scanning.
- Organized and close out weekly scan boxes by creating INDEX sheets for pick up by outside scanning vendors.
- Performed the Quality Control after the weekly scan boxes are returned with updated reviews.
- Maintained the Check-in and Check-out of contract files in the file room.
- Assisted in the monthly or quarterly audit of the file room and assisted to back up other Customer Service Representatives.
- Managed receiving, sorting, batching and logging.
Customer Service Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Busseto Foods Inc., Wichita, KS
- Validated data and resolved simple problems and balanced report totals or system generated information.
- Provided products and services that exceed the requirements to internal and external customers at all times.
- Retrieved carts from the parking lot in a safe and efficient manner and stored them neatly.
- Volunteered to bag customer’s orders and place them into their carts and assist them with loading in their vehicles.
- Contributed to provide excellent customer service with pleasing and admirable service.
- Administered to empty plastic recycling receptacles and trash receptacles.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in high volume filing and electronic document review
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to be detailed oriented, and stay focused
- Ability to take Initiative, take direction and follow instructions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with Word, Excel and database software
- Excellent ability to perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, faxing, answering phone etc
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team environment
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Cuyahoga Community College District, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated