Client Account Manager Resume
Here is the Client Account Manager Resume example:
3911 Simons Hollow Road
Thompson, PA 18465
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated Client Account Manager seeks a full-time position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing sales support for all commercial products and monitored sales
- Deep knowledge of print production methods
- Outstanding knowledge of all Window Office Applications
- Ability to maintain accuracy in all activities
- Ability to provide optimal client end services within required timeframe
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to provide optimal customer services
- Proficient in managing financial data
Client Account Manager
GuestLogix Inc, Thompson, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored all client activities and assisted to plan and install all program setup.
- Developed and maintained professional client relationships.
- Coordinated with customer services and operation department.
- Performed review within required timeframe for all customers.
- Recommend improvements to all activities and managed all client data.
- Managed all communication with clients and provided internal support.
- Maintained accuracy of all managed services.
- Administered all special projects for assigned clients.
Client Account Specialist
RealMed Corporation, Thompson, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided support to all sales staff and prepared quotes for all client account.
- Provided efficient response to all telephone inquiries.
- Monitored all in house direct mailings and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with production area and resolve all questions for job orders.
- Prepared all required paperwork and reports for all client accounts.
- Maintained neat and clean area at all times.
Client Account Executive
AHI Software, Inc, Thompson, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared all purchase orders and maintained records of all items and services.
- Determined efficient relationships with all clients.
- Analyzed all project requirements and client customer requirements.
- Designed project budgets and coordinated with production specialists.
- Maintained technical knowledge on client accounts.
- Participated in various trade shows to develop efficient network.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Charter College, Anchorage, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated