CRM Business Analyst Resume
Here is the CRM Business Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Seeking the position of CRM Business Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing requirements of a global CRM system
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, planning and decision making skills
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with customers, management and technical staff
CRM Business Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Accero Inc., Seattle, WA
Analyzed and documented requirements for new functionality and conveyed these to the service delivery organizations internally and externally.
Stayed abreast on Global ‘Sales Force Effectiveness’ and CRM strategies and the impact to the countries and regions.
Provided an effective project communication plan to keep everyone on board with the project.
Collaborated with country and regional management to prioritize projects and improvise requests.
Provided the first line of support for technical and functional issues related to CRM systems.
Followed appropriate Company Corporate application and infrastructure standards and policies.
Worked and assisted CRM process owners and analysts in the regional sites.
CRM Business Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Modis, Inc., Seattle, WA
Executed and performed the business analysis plan by working with the identified stakeholder.
Conducted business analysis activities and supported business analysis communication.
Conducted effective requirement analysis ensuring that behavioral, structural models, dynamic models and control models are used appropriately.
Specified User and System functional requirements focusing on Data Flows, Data Models and the Data Dictionary.
Assisted effectively in requirements prioritization, performed requirements allocation and documented requirements traceability.
Supported verification, quality assurance and development activities which included reviewing test scenarios and designing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished Customer Support Engineer Example Resume Examples
- Airline Customer Service Agent Resume Examples
- Airport Customer Service Agent Resume Examples
- Answering Service Operator Resume Examples
- Appointment Coordinator Resume Examples
- Assistant Customer Service Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Front Office Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Relationship Manager Resume Examples
- Assurance Associate Resume Examples
- Bank Customer Service Representative Resume Examples