CRM Consultant Resume
Here is the CRM Consultant Resume example:
11045 Klingerman St
Dinuba, CA 93618
Job Objective Seeking a position of CRM Consultant in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
CRM Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Innoveer Solutions, Inc., Dinuba, CA
- Applied development methodologies and tools, and managed complicated projects.
- Defined, developed and delivered business automation solutions using Microsoft CRM software.
- Worked with Sales, Project Management, and Technical resources to ensure that projects were timely completed to quality standards and within budget.
- Assisted with the translation and mapping of business objectives.
- Prepared functional requirements for technical CRM solutions.
- Worked with teams of onsite and offsite technical resources.
CRM Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Xede Consulting Group, Inc. Dinuba, CA
- Prepared effective business strategies and plans.
- Provided training and CRM solutions to clients.
- Developed, documented and implemented automated marketing processes within CRM.
- Estimated work effort for application configuration based on CRM applications.
- Worked with various team members including technical, non-technical and sales team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experience in designing and implementing the SAP CRM IC Web Client 7.0
- In-depth knowledge in developing scripts and utilizing .NET, JAVA, Java Script and C#
- Operational Knowledge of CRM systems, Implementation and Software Development
- Familiarity with technical architecture (tables, and structures)
- Amazing ability to run workshops and run demonstrations of CRM application
- Ability to interact with various levels in a global organization
- Strong client interaction and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor Science in Computer Science, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated