Guest Relation Officer Resume Example
Here is the Guest Relation Officer Resume example:
239 McDonald Avenue
Career Objective To secure a Guest Relation Officer position within a fast growing organization in which my expertise can help the organization meet their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in Hospitality and customer service
- In-depth knowledge in data evaluation, collection and interpretation
- Skilled in planning, organizing, monitoring, report development and presentation
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Familiarity with office equipment, telephones, copy machines, and fax machines
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese both verbally and in writing
- Strong communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Guest Relation Officer, August 2005 – Present
Starwood Hotels, Longwood, FL
- Handled VIP amenities and arrivals, messaging and guest relations.
- Received and handled guests’ complaints and coordinated with Duty Manager to resolve issues.
- Ensured room availability to maximize occupancy.
- Identified opportunities to upgrade customer service with latest technology.
- Maintained positive relations with other staff and departments.
- Lead team to complete required tasks.
Guest Relation Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Hilton Hotels Corporation, Longwood, FL
- Welcomed and escorted all guests of Airport and introduced to Airport Reps and hotel drivers.
- Provided premium Food and Beverage service delivery.
- Maintained and ensured best services offered and represented the image of the hotel values.
- Ensured a high level of customer service is consistently maintained.
- Handled all inquiries related to venue’s product offerings, and ensured positive and memorable guest experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Burlington County College, Pemberton, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated