Gym Receptionist Resume
Here is the Gym Receptionist Resume example:
3469 Gordon Street
Ontario, CA 91762
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with reputable firm in which my past experience as a Gym Receptionist can be used to enhance the growth of the company and where I can continue to develop my career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable front desk and customer service experience
- Outstanding knowledge of gym equipments
- Ability to coordinate with the administrative staff and employees
- Ability to work in a team and multitask
- Ability to answer very busy phones, meet and greet clients
- Ability to check in gym members and keeping track of drink inventory
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in using computer systems
Gym Receptionist, August 2005 â€“ Present
ClearCall Solutions, Ontario, CA
- Handled all incoming calls and answered the enquiries made.
- Assisted the Duty Manager in maintaining the gym.
- Administered the payments made by the members.
- Coordinated with the customers and took feedbacks to improve the efficiency of services.
- Resolved all customer complaints.
Gym Receptionist, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Cordell & Cordell, Ontario, CA
- Greeted all the clients in a pleasant manner.
- Monitored the incoming calls by answering them personally.
- Maintained a record of all guests and members coming to the gym.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Health & Fitness, Villa Maria College, Buffalo, NY