Help Desk Agent Resume
Here is the Help Desk Agent Resume example:
2125 S Loudoun St
Kissimmee, FL 34743
Job Objective To obtain a Help Desk Agent position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Help Desk Agent, May 2004 – Present
Dynamics Research Corporation, Kissimmee, FL
- Handled multiple calls at a time during rush hour.
- Maintained customer understanding and ensure to stay focused.
- Provided initial appraisal of classification and priority of service requests.
- Ensured to log all pertinent information.
- Ensured escalation of events and service requests.
- Provided support regarding contact resolution.
Help Desk Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc., Kissimmee, FL
- Performed hierarchical escalation to Help Desk Management.
- Maintained ownership of services, ensuring timely entry, updating, and closure of all tickets and issues.
- Ensured to conducted equipment diagnostics to determine nature of problems.
- Provided technical support to users and office staff.
- Maintained and repaired computer equipment or recommend purchase.
- Facilitated to conduct training to users and office staff on the use of computer related equipment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering Help Desk and technical support
- Sound knowledge to assess the needs of the customer
- Profound ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Proficient with PTA, Early Returns, Queue Desk, Sabre and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to de-escalate callers and work toward finding solutions
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proven ability to follow directions and handle ambiguity
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated