2378 County Road 105
Centre, AL 35960
Job Objective To obtain a Help Desk Operator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of resolving technical issues over the phone and in person
- Profound knowledge of Macintosh OS X, Windows and Linux
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Sound knowledge of trouble ticket process
- Skilled in installing and troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- Exceptional ability to deal with frustrated callers
- Proven ability to install and configure Windows operating systems
- Remarkable ability to troubleshoot PC hardware and software problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
Help Desk Operator, May 2004 – Present
Xantrex Technology Inc., Centre, AL
- Maintained call logging data accurately.
- Managed time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- Initiated the problem management workflow process.
- Ensured appropriate process standards are met and maintained.
- Performed on phone diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Help Desk Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Quality Staffing Specialists, Centre, AL
- Answered questions regarding policies, procedures and regulations.
- Conducted analysis regarding trends related to the mission.
- Advised and assisted management with mission requirements, capabilities and future needs.
Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Colorado State University, Colorado, CO
4430 Seneca Drive
Portland, OR 97205
Job Objective To obtain a Help Desk Operator position and to contribute to the success of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in IT help desk operations
- Proficiency in using standard help desk software tools
- Profound knowledge of basic IT products and tools, basic desktop hardware and software, network concepts and computer security procedures
- Familiar with troubleshooting computers and peripheral equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot, install and upgrade PC hardware, peripherals and software
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Help Desk Operator
Swiss Post Solutions, Portland, OR
August 2005 – Present
- Responded to all incoming calls and e-mails to the help desk hotline and e-mail account.
- Responded to troubleshooting calls to determine if calls can be resolved at the Help Desk.
- Collaborated with the Scheduling Coordinator as it pertains to receiving A/V setup assignments.
- Reassigned any setup that will not be able to pick up to an available technician.
Help Desk Operator
Unysis Corporation, OR
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided end-user support primarily to PC users, UNIX users and Macintosh users.
- Worked with Windows XP based systems supporting users, network printers and other peripherals, such as scanners and bar code readers.
- Functioned in a large, classified and windows-based network.
- Executed a variety of applications that included most desktop applications typically found in government activities.
High School Diploma
Lakeview Fort Oglethorpe High School, Fort Oglethorpe, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated