HP Support Resume
Here is the HP Support Resume example:
1533 Happy Hollow Road
Wilmington, NC 28401
Job Objective Seeking a position as HP Support in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training for the development of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of basic enhanced products, solution and service offerings
- Ability to research and share service-related information with account teams and customers
- Excellent trouble shooting and project management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, and virtual
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
HP – Cupertino, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Guided the use and acquisition of software and protected information by developing standards.
- Changed present databases and database management systems.
- Corrected errors and made modifications by testing programs and databases.
- Developed data model describing data elements and use, following procedures.
- Selected and entered codes to examine database performance.
- Identified and observed industry trends in database systems.
HP – Topeka, KS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Specified identifiers of database to management system.
- Answered users’ inquiries related to computer software and hardware operation.
- Maintained daily record of data communication transactions.
- Updated and communicated with users about problem progress.
- Coordinated deployment of workstation software, communications services and equipment.
Bachelor of Computer Science
Wittenberg University, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated