Infrastructure Support Resume
Here is the Infrastructure Support Resume example:
4055 Viking Drive
Minford, OH 45653
Job Objective Seeking a position as Infrastructure Support in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Modern principles and practices of computer and network systems management, installation, integration and maintenance
- Skilled to Operate, install, maintain, configure and troubleshoot a variety of technical computer and peripherals
- Exceptional ability to train and instruct users in the use of computer equipment, electronic office equipment and operating procedures
Infrastructure Support, August 2005 – Present
Quartz, Inc., Minford, OH
- Assisted in the installation, set-up and testing network computers, printers, and related peripherals.
- Documented and confirmed infrastructure and network configurations.
- Provided network and security support when needed.
- Set up and administered user accounts, including password resets.
- Supported overall asset management activities.
- Helped diagnose and resolve end-user issues and complaints.
- Performed maintenance and repairs on computer hardware including printers and equipment cleaning.
Infrastructure Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Big Corporation, Minford, OH
- Monitored and maintained the environmental infrastructure (power, cooling and fire suppression) that supports all data centers.
- Provided immediate response to facility related issues to prevent any impact to data center operations.
- Overseen equipment racking, stacking and cable installations.
- Ensured a stable computing environment that provides stability, reliability and appropriate redundancy.
- Documented and maintained elevation diagrams.
- Collected environmental data, provided by software supporting tools and analyze and produced trending analysis reports.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Connecticut College, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated