IT Help Desk Coordinator Resume
Here is the IT Help Desk Coordinator Resume example:
4661 Farm Meadow Drive
Gainesboro, TN 38562
Job Objective To secure the position of IT Help Desk Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
IT Help Desk Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Albert, Gainesboro, TN
- Responded to all incoming calls to the help desk.
- Answered questions and resolved simple requests.
- Identified complex requests and forwarded to appropriate analyst.
- Managed the Service Directs database.
- Accountable for coordination of configuration and distribution of new hardware.
- Managed internal IT help desk and acted as first responder.
IT Help Desk Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Lotus,inc., Gainesboro, TN
- Managed connectivity for both internal accounts and guest accounts.
- Served as facilities contact with building landlord.
- Assisted in preparing custom reports utilizing existing system data.
- Supported other departments and projects as assigned.
- Served as software system administrator for Microsoft CRM 4.0.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of laptop and desktop support
- Sound knowledge of IT system configuration and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of utilizing Crystal Reports and relevant call tracking applications
- Proficient in dealing with highly confidential information
- Proficient with MS CRM, MS Outlook, MS Office suite and servers
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Good organizational skills and excellent Phone etiquette skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Eastern University, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated