Membership Assistant Resume
Here is the Membership Assistant Resume example:
5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Membership Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong skills in database management
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer user, including extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to schedule appointments and other engagements for director and staff
- Ability to administer annual dues renewal campaign
Careers In Nonprofits, Inc., San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained and updated accurate recruitment database.
- Assisted members with queries about membership and renewals.
- Prepared reports for organization leadership.
- Conducted activities related to the association’s membership booth at annual meeting and other events.
- Maintained master calendar activities and programs.
- Identified and recruited new members.
PETA Foundation, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Developed visuals and handouts for presentations.
- Ensured that adequate materials are available for programs and activities.
- Processed memberships from start to finish.
- Facilitated customer inquiries and resolved issues with accuracy and courtesy.
- Maintained mailing lists and revised information.
Associate degree in Marketing
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated