662 SW Jim Ward St
Siletz, OR 97380
Job Objective Seeking a position as Customer Service Operator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable working experience as a Customer Service Operator
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of the structure and content of English
- Excellent organizational, math and written communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to type and operate computer and phone systems
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Remarkable ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and customers
- Exceptional customer service skills
Customer Service Operator, May 2004 – Present
Dialogue Marketing, Siletz, OR
- Handled and resolved customer complaints.
- Obtained and evaluated all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Performed customer verifications and processed orders, forms, applications and requests
- Directed requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Kept records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Recorded details of inquiries, comments and complaints.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computers, Salem International University, West Virginia, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated