Recovery Agent Resume Example
Here is the Recovery Agent Resume example:
1505 N Slappey Blvd
Waycross, GA 31501
Job Objective To obtain a Recovery Agent position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Recovery Agent, May 2004 – Present
Southeastern Recovery, Waycross, GA
- Appraised and negotiated conditions for full payment and refund.
- Contacted account holders to clear unpaid debts.
- Worked closely with account owners by developing oral negotiation and connections.
- Determined the reasons for undue payments and contacted to related clients.
- Reviewed, approved and outsourced debt cases to approved panel solicitors and debt collections agencies, where appropriate.
- Ensured all relevant database and diary systems used to support the processes are maintained in order.
- Provided an efficient support to the solicitors and debt collection agents to resolve queries and disputes.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act)
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Good verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Associate Degree in Business Marketing, Danville Area Community College, Danville, IL