Reservation Agent Resume Example
Here is the Reservation Agent Resume example:
3310 NW 91st St, Apt 25B
Dunedin, FL 34698
Job Objective To secure the position of Reservation Agent that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Reservation Agent, May 2004 – Present
Active Network, Dunedin, FL
- Retrieved information to help the caller identify facilities to use and created reservation for the caller.
- Handled each caller with respect and courtesy, and obtained an appearance consistent with public-oriented operation.
- Disclosed to callers the cancellation and refund policy, processed refunds and cancellations when needed.
- Referred complex, difficult and complaint calls to LQS.
- Reviewed operational updates and bulletin board notes on a daily basis.
- Consistently followed expected accuracy and quality standards as set by management.
- Separated and sorted confirmation vouchers for mailing.
Reservation Agent, March 2002- April 2004
Loews Hotels, Dunedin, FL
- Participated in department projects and in annual Aspire sales training programs.
- Handled faxed and emailed inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provided notes and comments in company management system regarding guest requests.
- Denoted special needs to ensure a smooth registration upon arrival at the front desk.
- Attended monthly reservations meetings and entered all reservations accurately.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of cancellation and refund policy regarding reservations
- Deep knowledge of basic math skills, ability to subtract, add, and calculate fractions, percentages, discounts, commissions, and percentages
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Amazing ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, University of North Texas, Texas, TX