Customer Service Team Leader Resume Example
Here is the Customer Service Team Leader Resume example:
336 Golden Street
Miami, FL 33179
Job Objective Searching for a Customer Service Team Leader position in which to use my management and interpersonal skills to their fullest potential.
Customer Service Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
JPMorgan Chase & Co, Miami, FL
- Supervised technical troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Coordinated with the End User Systems team on Asset Management and related policies and procedures.
- Implemented and maintained customer service delivery model that ensured high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Developed integrated procedures and systems.
- Monitored and measured customer satisfaction through surveys and other appropriate methods.
- Performed problem trend analyses and initiated action to improve policies, procedures, and technology standards.
Customer Service Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Xacti Corporation, Miami, FL
- Generated monthly reports and distributed to appropriate internal customers.
- Provided updates to the CRM (Client Relationship Management) database.
- Participated in initiatives and responded to requests for help to contribute to team and department success.
- Evaluated and modified job posting content to maximize relevant exposure.
- Ensured support processes, documentation, and procedures are in place and tested for all new systems introduced.
- Promoted collaboration with the Technical Services Teams to enable total customer satisfaction.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in an IT customer service and helpdesk supervisory
- Sound knowledge of hands-on desktop support, troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, and integration issues
- Deep knowledge of operations management and “people management”
- Wide knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Familiarity with customer needs assessment, quality standards for services, and customer satisfaction
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to recruit, hire, develop, mentor and motivate team members
- Strong listening and telephone skills
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science, Oakland City University, Oakland City, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated