Ticket Office Manager Resume
Here is the Ticket Office Manager Resume example:
2173 Columbia Mine Road
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Job Objective Actively seeking Ticket Office Manager Position where I can contribute the experience I have in this field to the success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience supervising box office ticket sales, managing computerized ticketing systems and administering all accounts
- Deep knowledge of ticketing and booking software
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Remarkable ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Skilled to handle all cash and credit card data
- Proficient in managing database systems
- Ability to balance multiple assignments with competing deadlines
- Exceptional understanding of customer services
Ticket Office Manager
Tahoe Donner Association, Inc., Clarksburg, WV
October 2008 – Present
- Provided technical support to ticket office departments.
- Managed all ticket sales and prepared reports of accurate ticket sale.
- Monitored working of box office and ensured timely response of all customer requests.
- Updated customer systems with appropriate events.
- Trained ticket office members on all procedures regarding ticket sales.
- Maintained records of ticket sales and recorded complementary tickets given for events.
- Determined highest standards of employee services, resolved all grievances for customers.
- Organized ticket inventory, maintained records of usage and placed orders for printing.
Ticket Office Cashier
California Institute of Technology, Clarksburg, WV
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed effective operation of ticketing systems for proper administration of ticket sales.
- Assisted customers in all queries regarding events and provided necessary information.
- Monitored complaints made by guests and ensured its timely resolution.
- Organized reservations of tickets and gave it to appropriate person.
- Handled multiple phone line system and provided necessary assistance.
- Reviewed cashier reports everyday and prepared necessary paperwork.
Ticket Office Clerk
Hard Rock, Clarksburg, WV
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted in customers in all queries and resolved issues.
- Managed event inquiries for timings and fares and answered all questions appropriately.
- Organized payments made by cash and cards, maintained receipts for same and kept all information confidential.
- Ensured customers with special needs get required facilities.
- Monitored events and informed customers at times for delayed events.
- Trained junior staff in maintaining exceptional customer service skills.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Niagara County Community College, Sanborn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated