Translation Manager Resume
Here is the Translation Manager Resume example:
4826 Victoria Court
Sabattus, ME 4280
Job Objective Would like to be considered for Translation Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in translating all mathematical projects, managing and developing website content
- Outstanding knowledge of translation procedures and principles
- Wide knowledge of the Translation industry
- Immense ability to understand oral information
- Outstanding ability to provide quality services to customer
- Skilled to initiate and develop new ideas
- Sound skills to complete all work on deadline
- Proficient in editing copies and proof reading
- Exceptional understanding of English language
MotionPoint Corporation, Sabattus, ME
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained a database of freelancers, evaluated submitted work and allocated appropriate work.
- Determined cost of works and ensure cost efficient projects.
- Established training programs for employees and managed a team for same.
- Supervised translation projects in both oral and written forms.
- Monitored all editing, proof reading and revisions of various translated materials.
- Ensured appropriate use of abbreviations in translation in compliance with company guidelines.
- Hired and trained employees for implementation of translation processes.
- Participated in various shows prepared for translators.
EMC, Sabattus, ME
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed translation of various written documents such as letter, press releases, advertising documents and special projects.
- Coordinated with team members and maintained good working relations.
- Assisted Senior Manager and resolved all issues in prescribed time frame.
- Designed glossary for work and answered all queries from external resources.
- Monitored translation process and made necessary correction wherever required.
- Ensured completion of all task according to time schedule.
CACI International, Sabattus, ME
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed translation from English to other languages.
- Identified customer service requirements and translated all calls for claims made by customers.
- Managed all questions and translated on phone providing necessary information to all customers.
- Monitored all information and made copies and faxed it to appropriate departments.
- Ensured translation provided to be accurate and interpreted all information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated