Ballet Teacher Resume
Here is the Ballet Teacher Resume example:
3702 Pretty View Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Job Objective Seeking a Ballet Teacher position that can make a difference to those who I am working for.
- Familiarity with Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Acrobatics and Hip Hop techniques
- Ability to prepare ballet dance lessons
- Ability to instruct students, evaluate and monitor students’ dance performance
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and make learning enjoyable
- Ability to schedule dance rehearsals and practices
Ballet Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Teachers 2 Go-LLC, Santa Rosa, CA
- Imparted ballet dancing styles to students.
- Trained students to articulate feelings within the music.
- Delivered lectures on history of ballet.
- Communicated with students and made education pleasing for them.
- Scheduled recitals to display talent of students.
- Reviewed and established improvement measures for students.
- Guided, rehearsed and performed with the students.
Ballet Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Upper East Side dance studio, Santa Rosa, CA
- Taught courses in drama, music, painting and crafts.
- Prepared students for performances and exams.
- Evaluated performances, projects, assignments and examination papers of students.
- Explained and showed artistic techniques.
- Prepared and delivered lectures on acting methods, basics of music and art history.
High School Diploma, Greene County High School, Greensboro, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated