High School Dance Teacher Resume
Here is the High School Dance Teacher Resume example:
1804 Glenwood Avenue
Garfield Heights, OH 44128
Job Objective To secure a job as a High School Dance Teacher in order to expand my career with a well established school.
High School Dance Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Carroll County Public Schools, Garfield Heights, OH
- Instructed students individually and in groups.
- Performed essential functions like conducting events and concerts.
- Directed large and small ensembles of dance groups.
- Trained students for professional performance.
- Managed to get sponsors for the campus dance team.
High School Dance Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Patterson Unified School District, Garfield Heights, OH
- Demonstrated the art and expertise of choreographic proficiency.
- Expedited the talents of the basic knowledge of dance history.
- Prepared students for a variety of dances, such as ballet, tap, jazz, etc.
- Coordinated collaboratively with other fine arts instructors.
- Worked with students with different levels of abilities and ages.
- Coordinated events, performances, and fund raising activities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in teaching a variety of dance genres
- Thorough knowledge of training in vocals and dance movement
- Exceptional knowledge of choreography and instructions
- Outstanding ability to work cooperatively with students, parents, and colleagues
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts Dance, Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated