Dance Studio Manager Resume Example
Here is the Dance Studio Manager Resume example:
178 Liberty Avenue
Burbank, CA 91505
Job Objective Long time Dance Studio Manager seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience in teaching dance
- Deep knowledge of communication techniques
- Huge knowledge of dance and music
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan class content
- Amazing communication skills
Dance Studio Manager
Grimes Superstars, Burbank, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted to provide appropriate dance lessons for activities.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Administered sales activities and maintained records.
- Provided training to sales and clerical personnel.
- Prepared various materials for head office.
- Organized and conducted interviews with patrons.
- Provided instructions to all dancing instructors.
- Coordinated with teams for various advertising activities.
Dance Studio Instructor
Gibney Dance Center, Burbank, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Participated in various educational training programs.
- Attended various periodic staff meetings.
- Assisted volunteers for rehearsals and performance.
- Monitored and selected appropriate costumes for performance.
- Selected appropriate music and choreography for all dance performance.
- Developed plan class content and dance techniques.
Bachelor’s Degree in Entertainment Business
Mountain State University, Beckley, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated