Dance Teacher Resume
Here is the Dance Teacher Resume example:
4468 Harper Street
Owensboro, KY 42301
Job Objective Seeking the position as a Dance Teacher in a school with the means to grow and where my teaching skills can be used to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience and professional training in vocals and dance movement
- Exceptional knowledge in choreography and instructional potential
- Outstanding ability to meet the challenges of an urban-rural, multi-ethnic, multi-racial school district
- Remarkable ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Dance Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public School, Owensboro, KY
- Instructed students in various areas of dance.
- Integrated core curriculum/ core curricular subject matter with drama/dance.
- Produced and directed performances for school and public.
- Worked effectively with large and small groups of students to enhance skills.
- Utilized outside or any other available resources to enrich the curriculum.
- Promoted artistic expression and physical activity.
Dance Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
PRE School Dance, Owensboro, KY
- Planned daily teaching schedule for individual projects.
- Tutored different styles of vocals, dance movement, staging and acting.
- Tutored new dances and re-trained on existing material and managed cast changes.
- Maintained choreographic notes of production shows.
- Implemented rehearsal schedules as designated by the Senior Studio Specialist.
- Assisted with inventory and maintenance of costumes and wigs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dance, Catawba College, Salisbury, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated