Application Support Analyst Resume
Here is the Application Support Analyst Resume example:
2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective To secure an Application Support Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of network administration
- Proficient in technical testing and backend applications
- Extensive knowledge of database troubleshooting and support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to generate and develop financial forecast in an accurate way
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Application Support Analyst, August 2005 â€“ Present
BlackLine Systems, Albany, NY
- Performed integration and implementation of application software and hardware configuration changes.
- Created and executed test plans, scripts, cases based on technical and business requirements for trading applications.
- Conducted and performed unit, capacity, acceptance, regression, performance and system failover testing on back-end components using manual.
- Performed Test OS and layered product upgrades and patches.
- Consistently Provided application and system support for several internal departments.
- Developed and Provided application and environment administration of complex trading systems.
- Effectually diagnosed trading issues by working with clients, vendors and internal units including the QA, operations and market control teams.
Application Support Analyst, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Division One Solutions, Albany, NY
- Consistently provide advice and troubleshooting support to procurement and other users.
- Prepared and maintained database project set up procedures for purchasing, inspection, logistics, cost control and project management.
- Supported procurement data entry activities in the project procurement database for all projects.
- Supported Procurement and Operation requirements in respect to set up of FTP sites.
- Competently participated in the continuous development and optimization of the procurement database.
- Developed and Established remote access (sub-contractor sites).
- Proficiently Practiced IT Asset Management for IT Hardware, software and equipment.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Management information systems, Silicon Valley College, Fremont, CA
Masterâ€™s Degree in Computer Science, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA