Assistant Network Administrator Resume
Here is the Assistant Network Administrator Resume example:
4075 University Hill Road
Decatur, IL 62522
Objective Seeking Assistant Network Administrator position with a quality organization in which to use my skills and special abilities to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience in maintain network configuration and process information
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP and Exchange 2003
- Ability to administer and maintain network domain controllers, exchange
- Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues
Assistant Network Administrator, November 2007 – Present
BCG&Co, Decatur, IL
- Administered the server operating system and its application.
- Supported the helpdesk in providing level 1 technical support for Windows XP.
- Installed software and provided support to the end users.
- Coordinated with vendors to resolve the hardware and software problems in the systems.
- Provided technical support to set up various equipments in the facility.
- Maintained the inventory and the various registrations for the different hardware and software used in the operating systems.
- Assisted the administrator and the IT team in managing the Information Systems project, maintaining the back up for the same.
Assistant Network Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Aerotek Automotive, Decatur, IL
- Installed the various software and hardware on the systems.
- Maintained the network in compliance with the guidelines of the company.
- Changed and created IDs for the AS400 and Windows network.
- Provided technical support to users, resolved all software and hardware related problems.
- Prepared daily backups for the work done on the systems and managed the cable installations.
- Trained the employees to provide support to system and provide PC support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Ryokan College, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated