Assistant System Administrator Resume
Here is the Assistant System Administrator Resume example:
1641 Forest Avenue
San Jose, CA 95131
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to use my strong organizational skills, special training and past experience to secure an Assistant System Administrator position within a well established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with IP networks and other common protocols
- Sound knowledge of WAN/LAN , networking programming languages and micro computer communications
- Deep knowledge of the Windows Server 2003 and XP
- Profound knowledge of various protocols, Internet technologies and Networks
- Ability to troubleshoot the network and resolve any problems
- Ability to guide, oversee or coordinate the work of others
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize them to finish it on time
Assistant System Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Whole Person, San Jose, CA
- Maintained the internal system by updating the software and hardware and keeping a back up of the system in case of a crash.
- Rectified the problem on customer sites, performed various support tasks to check proper functioning post installation of the website.
- Maintained the servers by regularly performing checks on them.
- Regularly checked the manufacturer’s website and provided problem management and updates whenever necessary.
- Provided customer support as a part of the company’s policy.
Assistant System Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Info Technologies, San Jose, CA
- Maintained and administered computer systems and the workstations by providing technical support, troubleshooting the existing networks to resolve the problem.
- Standardized the process of data backup, retrieved data whenever required.
- Administered regular checks on the servers, upgraded the system by patches and made configuration changes wherever necessary.
- Maintained the desktop computer, installed new hardware and software according to the need of the client.
- Provided technical support and troubleshoot the systems to locate the problem.
- Streamlined all work done on the servers and systems by maintaining records.
- Updated the user information on the server, added and removed users, gave new passwords to users.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated