Cyber Security Officer Resume Example
Here is the Cyber Security Officer Resume example:
2903 Vineyard Drive
Garfield Heights, OH 44128
Job Objective Looking for employment by securing a position as Cyber Security Officer with dependable firm in which my experience and skills can be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with cyber security tools and other forensic and security tool
- Deep knowledge of Internet protocols and cyber forensics
- Sound knowledge of security tools and software distribution
- Wide knowledge of cyber policy, procedure and standards
- Good understanding of cyber security principles
- Ability to maintain a security clearance for work
- Ability to perform risk assessment
- Ability to provide network security
Exelon Corporation, Garfield Heights, OH
January 2007 – Present
- Managed execution of cyber security assessment, analyzed process and prepared necessary reports.
- Provided necessary support to cyber security function and processes and tracked all activities.
- Monitored Cyber Security procedures documented it and maintained records of database and ensured quality control of process.
- Administered Cyber quality process and provided support to various functional areas.
- Developed and oversaw Cyber Security SharePoint sites and documented procedures.
- Coordinated with service managers and performed self assessment of security plans.
- Scheduled and tracked all external audits and assessments and documented process.
ISO New England Inc., Garfield Heights, OH
July 2002 – December 2007
- Monitored CIP Cyber Security Policy and made necessary changes to it and ensured usage of best practices.
- Inspected networks and conducted random checks to ensure compliance with policies.
- Provided support to all CIP plans and procedures and implemented necessary execution.
- Evaluated all recovery plans for EMS group and maintained all engineering process.
- Maintained CIP training and awareness programs.
- Administered internal reviews and ensured accuracy and completeness of all security needs.
- Reviewed all CIP security changes and maintained necessary changes.
- Developed efficient database system and maintained all necessary information for individuals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Assumption College, Worcester, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated