727 Brattleboro Rd
Rogers, MN 55374
Job Objective Seeking a Data Center Operator position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge working as a Data Center Operator
- Good understanding of Data Center regarding cooling and power
- In-depth knowledge of data center Infrastructure technology and components for installation
- Thorough knowledge of Data Center Operations with strong knowledge of Operations methodology
- Familiarity with Windows and UNIX Operating Systems
- Amazing ability to examine AS400 & Veritas backups and servers
- Excellent technical knowledge regarding data center monitoring tools
- Strong written and verbal skills
Data Center Operator, May 2004 – Present
1&1 Internet, Inc., Rogers, MN
- Operated and monitored tape units, printers, mass storage units, consoles and other computer related equipment.
- Maximized efficiency of batch processing subsystems by overseeing and scheduling properly.
- Obtained, loaded and unloaded magnetic tapes, paper and mass storage media.
- Informed to application support analyst regarding any issue and ensured problems must timely be resolved.
- Examined and monitored of Openview and Patrol console on system connectivity.
Data Center Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Accenture, Rogers, MN
- Organized, scheduled and performed equipment maintenance routines and operational tests.
- Maintained an inventory of all incoming and outgoing equipment.
- Initiated and updated trouble tickets, created and communicated scheduled maintenance alerts and service interruption notifications.
- Maintained daily logs identifying activities, task, alerts and problems in the data center.
- Monitored and escalated outages and security threats identified in logs and monitoring systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Seattle Pacific University, Washington, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated