Data Communications Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Data Communications Analyst Resume example:
795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective Data Communications Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience with Cisco routers and switches and LAN / WAN and VoIP
- Proficient with structured cabling concepts and design
- Possess ability to troubleshoot and develop effective solutions
- Applied knowledge of VoIP, IVR, Video Conferencing, mobile technologies, and CTI systems
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP, and WAN VPN
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Data Communications Analyst, August 2005 – Present
The Patton Group LLC, San Diego, CA
- Provided and presented excellent customer service via phone.
- Analyzed, designed and proposed Customer WAN, LAN and VoIP solutions.
- Evaluated and developed new technologies and how they can impact the IP network.
- Served as backup to other Telecomm Engineers.
- Provided effective technical support for the PC Technicians.
Data Communications Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Accenture, San Diego, CA
- Installed and maintained network communication systems effectively for the corporate Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), client and server applications and other data communications service.
- Evaluated and determined new hardware and software for the corporate network and microcomputer environment.
- Assisted efficiently in planning of corporate Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), client and server applications and other data communications services.
- Provided support for network problems during normal business hours.
- Provided and worked after hours on-call support for assigned areas of responsibility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated