2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective Database Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Basic and VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- Sound knowledge of data source and appropriate data mapping
- Proficient with Unix/Linux and Lotus Notes (Domino)
- Ability to identify data anomaly and recommend appropriate solution
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong advanced computer skills and Database querying skills
Database Analyst, August 2005 – Present
CACI International, Inc., Dallas, TX
- Manned database administration and design.
- Effectively performed Data warehousing, and reporting.
- Generated Change Requests efficiently.
- Coordinated data migration activities with supervisor, team members and users.
- Communicated progress and issued to others.
- Documented and prepared project requirements.
- Updated documentation for database changes.
Database Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
DynCorp, Dallas, TX
- Performed migration of data from one application to another.
- Managed data conversion activity.
- Developed extract reports and MS Access programming to transform data into required upload format.
- Validated completeness and accuracy of converted data.
- Created and extracted reports from existing database.
- Developed MS Access Queries Programs to convert data.
- Analyzed data, validated against business rules.
- Developed tables, reports and programs on short notice, for data migration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated