2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the position of Database Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Experience working with database models, structures, relational databases and data analytic methodologies
- Outstanding ability to manage several projects concurrently and deliver work on time
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Superior attention to detail, accuracy, and dependability
- Skilled in Internet research, surfing, browsing and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong interpersonal , written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Database Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Creative Catalog Concepts LLC (CCC), Romeoville, IL
- Worked in SKU data and images used to merchandise consumer products in print and online catalogs.
- Reviewed routinely SKU data for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Ensured data integrity.
- Maintained Manufacturer, Vendor, Publisher timeline and maintenance schedule.
- Investigated and resolved potential errors by evaluating and tracing potential errors back to the source.
- Assisted in following company protocols to safeguard database information.
Database Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Ajilon Professional, Romeoville, IL
- Assisted to organize and coordinate cultivation events.
- Drafted correspondence and type papers, proposals and reports.
- Maintained schedules and performed day to day office duties.
- Documented and entered pledges and gifts in a timely fashion.
- Maintained quality and accuracy of information in donor database and files.
Associate Degree in Computer Science, Butler County Community College, El Dorado, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated