Database Specialist Resume
Here is the Database Specialist Resume example:
2200 Harron Drive
Pikesville, MD 21208
Job Objective Database Specialist seeking position with a well-established organization where my experience can be used for the well-being of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with SQL Server DBA
- Huge knowledge of installing and supporting Reporting and Analysis Services
- Deep knowledge of SQL Server RDBMS installation
- Familiarity with SQL Server Cluster
- Amazing ability to instill change into operational environment
ReliaSource, Pikesville, MD
May 2006 – Present
- Maintained SQL Server databases.
- Coordinated in design and code reviews.
- Outlined performance problems and evaluated potential changes.
- Managed tools that simplify Database Support tasks.
- Reviewed database systems and managed functional requirements analysis.
Collier Group, Pikesville, MD
March 2003 – April 2006
- Imparted subject matter expertise.
- Maintained centralized file and evaluated data set.
- Managed database parsing knowledge.
- Scrutinized and assessed data set.
- Acted as technical advisor.
- Formulated monthly status report.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Rochester College, Rochester Hills, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated