Database Test Engineer Resume
Here is the Database Test Engineer Resume example:
3842 Stratford Court
Raleigh, NC 27604
Career Objective Pursuing a Database Test Engineer position in which my skills and experience will positively impact the company in meeting end goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience working with analyzing and testing database modules
- Wide knowledge of logical database, data loading plan, external data interface specification, data maintenance plan and security policy
- Good understanding of client’s original data and storage mechanisms
- Familiarity with relational database software and products
- Proficient with WinRunner, LoadRunner, SilkTest, RationalTest and TestPartner
- Skilled in developing and implementing test plans, test procedures, and test reports
- Deep knowledge of the SQL procedures and scripts
- Profound knowledge of the SQL scripts to facilitate testing
- Good communication and testing skills
Database Test Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Aryaan Solution, Raleigh, NC
- Handled all database testing and conducted tests on the Oracle and Sybase databases.
- Assisted the engineers and performed migration of the databases from Sybase to the Oracle database.
- Managed the database applications and developed new test plans to provide support.
- Coordinated with the software team and performed tests on the Oracle database, ensured support for the web based architecture.
- Ensured the functionality of the system and worked with the application developer and engineers on the same.
- Documented all software support provided and tests carried on the applications.
- Compiled all test data and automated the process.
Database Test Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raleigh, NC
- Managed and performed tests on the database components and data access layer.
- Maintained the databases and analyzed the requirements and performed tests accordingly.
- Performed tests on the applications and ensured that it met the necessary requirements.
- Provided support to the applications and reported the same to the Project Manager.
- Handled the data processing engines and the SQL to improve the performance of the applications.
- Organized the tune systems and ensured its optimal performances on multiple platforms.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Everest College, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated